Question: Can i use my own XYZ brand of laptop?
Answer: No, only notebooks purchased through the TSC Store will work at school. These devices have been selected and tested to fulfill the following categories:
- Compatible with the schools wireless network.
- 3 Year onsite warranty including Accidental damage to the device (To cover broken screens, keyboards, etc)
- Battery capacity to use the device for a full school day.
- Protected with enterprise antivirus
- Access to subject specific licensed software titles like Adobe Photoshop
- Bulk and education discount pricing
- Onsite stock of some spare parts and standby loan notebooks
- Access to backed up network storage for school work.
Question: What is Dell Accidental Damage Protection Insurance (ADP)
Answer: Accidental Damage is an insurance policy that will cover damage to your notebook that is deemed accidental. This might include broken: LCD screens, latches, hinges, speakers, keyboard, etc. Damage that is deemed non-accidental will not be covered by this policy. Click Here for the Dell Accidental Damage Protection Insurance product disclosure statement.
Question: What cost is there for a Accidental damage claim?
Answer: There is no fee! However there is a limit of one per year.