Empowering student-led learning
An 11.6-inch 2-in-1 built with best-in-class durability puts students in charge of their learning experience, able to interact from any angle or mode―flat, tent, tablet or laptop.
Available with Windows 10 for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Survives school days and school kids
Constructed for collaboration: View and write with the optional Dell MPP Active Pen from any angle or mode—flat, tent, tablet or laptop. Purpose-built 2-in-1’s for education make it easy for students to create, collaborate and share ideas.
Good past the last bell: With 11+ hours of battery life, this trusty PC gets kids through even the longest school days. Plus, they’ll power through any assignment with the help of Intel® quad-core® processors plus DDR4 memory.
Designed to be kid-proof: The Latitude 3190 2-in-1 comes with a sealed, spill-resistant keyboard designed to withstand 12 oz. spills, plus rubberized base for improved durability, making it able to endure a 30-inch drop. A touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ provides 10x scratch resistance compared to traditional displays. It’s built to handle bumps and drops from lockers, lunchrooms, backpacks and buses.
Windows for the win
Students can create dynamic projects and write papers using a suite of optional Microsoft Office programs. They can also take advantage of hundreds of education apps that are available for easy download on the Windows Store. And an optional world-facing camera makes it easy for kids to record research on the go.
Ports & Slots
- Combo headphone/microphone jack
- Noble Wedge Lock slot
- Power 7.4mm barrel
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 20.75mm
- Width: 303.8mm
- Depth: 207.9mm
- Weight: 1.44kg
Intel Pentium N5000 Processor with Intel UHD 605 Graphics
- Intel Pentium N5030 Processor with Intel UHD 605 Graphics
- 11.6″ HD WVA 16:9 (1366×768) Screen with Embedded Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass NBT, Camera & Microphone
4GB, 1x4GB DDR4 Non-ECC Memory
- 8GB, 1x8GB DDR4 Non-ECC Memory
- M.2 128GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive Storage
- 65 Watt AC Adapter with 3-pin Adapter (ANZ) Power Cord
- 3 Cell 42Whr Battery
- Intel Wi-Fi 5 8265 2×2 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2 Networking
- English US Qwerty Keyboard
- 3 Years Onsite Warranty (ProSupport Plus)
- 3 Years Accidental Damage Protection Insurance (ADP) [Datasheet] [PDS]
- Win10 Pro 64bit National Academic K12 Education English
- eduSTAR.SOE (Standard Operating Environment)